WHERE DO YOU STAND?
DO THEY SUPPORT GUN SAFETY MEASURES THAT WILL SAVE LIVES?
- Q1. Do you support Red Flag Laws that allow family members or law enforcement to ask a judge to temporarily restrict gun access from a person — like the Parkland shooter — who shows dangerous warning signs that he poses a serious threat to himself or others?
- Q2. Do you support laws that prevent domestic abuse offenders and abusers under restraining orders from having guns?
- Q3. Do you support a law requiring a criminal background check on every gun sale in this country?
AND OPPOSE DANGEROUS POLICIES THAT WILL PUT MORE AMERICANS AT RISK?
- Q4. Do you oppose the gun lobby’s “guns everywhere” agenda, including attempts to force guns into schools and colleges?
- Q5. Do you oppose the gun lobby’s attempts in states around the country to let people carry guns in public with no permit and no training, and do you oppose its #1 federal legislative priority, “concealed carry reciprocity,” which would force every state to allow untrained, irresponsible people to carry hidden, loaded handguns in public?
- Q6. Do you oppose the easy availability of gun accessories that increase the lethality of guns, such as silencers, bump stocks, and high capacity magazines?