Frequently Asked Questions
Due to volume, we are unable to respond to every email. Please take the time to read our FAQ before sending us a message.
Does Everytown have a mailing address?
- Yes, Everytown’s mailing address is: PO Box 4184, New York, NY 10163
Does Everytown accept donations through the mail?
- We do accept donations through the mail. See above for our mailing address. If you have any donation related questions, please email us at [email protected].
I am a reporter or a representative of a media outlet.
- If you are a reporter or from a media outlet, please email [email protected].
I am a student and would like to start/join a group.
- If you are a student and would like to get involved, please go to our Students Demand Action page. You can also email stud[email protected].
I would like to volunteer and get involved with my local chapter in my state.
- If you would like to volunteer or take action, please reach out to the volunteer leader in your state by emailing: [email protected] (For example, if you are in Arkansas, your chapter leader email would be: [email protected])
I am interested in attending an event.
- If you are looking for an event in your area, please visit our Event Search page.
I am a survivor of gun violence, who can I speak to about joining the Survivor Network?
- If you are a survivor of gun violence, please take a look at our Survivors FAQ page.
I have a question about an order I placed on the Everytown store.
- If you have questions or issues with Everytown merchandise, please contact [email protected].
I would like to unsubscribe from your email list.
- To stop receiving email from Everytown, please go to our unsubscribe page.
I would like to stop receiving texts from Everytown.
- You can unsubscribe to texts by texting the word, “STOP” to 644-33.
Still not finding answers to your question? Send us a message: