Everytown for Gun Safety Action Fund, Inc. supports efforts to educate policymakers, as well as the press and the public about the consequences of gun violence and promote efforts to keep guns out of the hands of criminals. A copy or summary of the latest financial statement or annual report, and registration filed by Everytown for Gun Safety Action Fund may be obtained by contacting Everytown for Gun Safety Action Fund: P.O. Box 4184, New York, NY 10163 or (646) 324-8250. Although our financial report is always sent free to anyone requesting a copy, certain states require us to advise you that a copy of our financial report is available from them.
Residents of the following states should note the following:
- Florida: A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION FOR EVERYTOWN FOR GUN SAFETY ACTION FUND MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE FLORIDA DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE, WITHIN THE STATE OF FLORIDA, 1-800-435-7352 or online at www.800HELPFLA.com. Florida registration number: CH37628. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, AP¬PROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.
- Georgia: A full and fair description of the programs of Everytown for Gun Safety Action Fund and our financial statement summary is available upon request at the office and phone number indicated above.
- Maryland: A copy of the current financial statement of Everytown for Gun Safety Action Fund is available by writing to Everytown for Gun Safety Action Fund at P.O. Box 4184, New York, NY 10163, or by calling (646) 324-8250. Documents and information submitted under the Maryland Charitable Solicitations Act are also available for the cost of copies and postage from the Secretary of State, Statehouse, Annapolis, MD 21401, 1-410-974-5534.
- Mississippi: The official registration and financial information of Everytown for Gun Safety Action Fund may be obtained from the Mississippi Secretary of State’s office by calling 1-888-236-6167. Registration with the Secretary of State does not imply endorsement by the Secretary of State.
- New Jersey: INFORMATION FILED WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL CONCERNING THIS CHARITABLE SOLICITATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY BY CALLING 973-504-6215 AND IS AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET AT: WWW.NJCONSUMERAFFAIRS.GOV/OCP.HTM#CHARITY. REGISTRATION WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT.
- New York: A copy of the latest financial report and registration for Everytown for Gun Safety Action Fund may be obtained by writing: Office of the New York Attorney General, Department of Law, Charities Bureau, 120 Broadway, New York, NY 10271.
- North Carolina: Financial information about Everytown for Gun Safety Action Fund is available from the State Solicitation Licensing Branch at 1-888-830-4989. The license is not an endorsement by the state.
- Pennsylvania: The official registration and financial information of Everytown for Gun Safety Action Fund may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State, Charities Bureau, by calling toll-free, within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.
- Rhode Island: Everytown for Gun Safety Action Fund will provide, upon written request to the Fundraising Department, a description of the programs and activities which contributions support. Contributions to Everytown for Gun Safety Action Fund are not tax deductible.
- Virginia: A copy of the latest financial report and registration filed in Virginia may be obtained from the Division of Consumer Affairs, Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, P.O. Box 1163, Richmond, VA 23218.
- Washington: A Notice of Solicitation required by law is on file with the Washington Secretary of State. You may obtain additional financial disclosure information by contacting the Secretary of State at 1-800-332-GIVE. A copy of the most recent registration filed with the State of Washington may be obtained by contacting: Charities Division, Office of the Secretary of State, State of Washington, Olympia, WA 98504-0422; 1-800-332-4483.
- West Virginia: Residents may obtain a summary of Everytown for Gun Safety Action Fund’s registration from the West Virginia Secretary of State, State Capitol, Charleston, WV 25305. Registration does not imply endorsement. Wisconsin: A financial statement disclosing the assets, liabilities, fund balances, revenue, and expenses for Everytown for Gun Safety Action Fund’s last fiscal year will be provided upon request.